Saturday 2 February 2008

my syng..


The expression that i feel every single time when i look at this picture is always the same,
though there has been lots of obstacle in between our relationship but things get well,
as much as i have seen and heard of other people's love life,
I've never really experience something like this before..
There was once when i shut my feelings to anyone that tries to touch my heart,
I learn to shut it too often that i don't know how to open my hearts again,
trying to love someone that love me back is not as easy as it seems,
i have tried it and failed couple of time,
the only person and the 1st person to actually open my heart again is my syng,
from the 1st moment i saw my syg i knew that i had fall for my syg,
but admitting it is so difficult and it actually took me quite awhile to finally realize what i feel,
its a whole new feeling, the butterfly in my tummy flies every single time i saw my syg,
i don't believe in 1st sight love but at this point i know what i feel,
shit happens in a relationship and i'm those people who can't stand all the fussiness in a relation,
i admit that i'm not a patient person,
i always choose the slightest irrational solution when things goes wrong,
luckily my syg guide me,
there's up and down in a relation and i accept that and i know that..
but all that matter is I LOVE my syng so much..

No comments: